经常在eMule官方论坛（emule-projet）出没的modder Tuxman发布了eMule 0.50a Beba v2.61。该Mod拥有Client Analyzer的反吸血检测机制，并且趋于轻量化，如果需要web远程管理，请自行下载Webserver模板文件，如果需要多媒体文件信息扩展MediaInfo.dll文件，一样请去这里下载。本次更新还在程序图标上弃用了过去的小兔子，而采用了类似Neomule里那个黑客帝国版的骡子的脑袋，如果你有意见请pm Tuxman。
eMule Beba 官方主页：http://beba.emulefuture.de/
eMule Beba使用帮助: http://beba.emulefuture.de/index.php?page=howto
– released on June 30, 2010 –
|帮助 | eMule官方 | eMule Fans 电骡爱好者 | eMule-Mods.de | 插件主页|
|emule-0.50a-beba 2.61 bin.7z 查源||1.89MB|
|emule-0.50a-beba 2.61 src.7z 查源||1.79MB|
Shortly after having released beba v2.60, I dug through the code again and did some more fine-tuning. This first 2.6x maintenance release fixes some known annoyances. The legendary “Hidden tweaks” are now completely optional, basically hidden themselves, as it (usually) is not really necessary to change anything there. Of course this also affects more common settings like “Show active downloads in bold”, but after all I consider it a good idea.
See the official beba website for a complete feature list.
Here’s the changelog indeed:
– improved: added the “List All Requested Files” item also to the download clients list [Tuxman]
– improved: the meta data dialog is now correctly depending on “Show ext. controls” [WiZaRd]
– improved: the speedguide link now has a hand cursor 🙂 [Tuxman]
– fix (B): added a missing check for HAVE_WIN7_SDK_H [Tuxman]
– fix (B): “remove dead servers” did not work properly [Tuxman]
* note: the name of the prefs entry has been changed during this to avoid further confusion.
– fix (o): the new Shared Files panel was not translated correctly [WiZaRd]
– changed: “Show extended controls” is disabled by default again [Tuxman]
– changed: the Hidden Tweaks section is now hidden unless “Show extended controls” is enabled [Tuxman]
(if I forgot any credits, I’m sorry for a thousand times. Really!)
By the way: I’m still not going to implement any releasers’ features! beba is – and was always intended to be – a “back to the roots” eD2K/Kad client for everyone who uses eMule to download files (what else should it be used for?), giving a f*** on any spread bar, Powershare stuff or GFX toys. You know, I still can’t see the point in coloring my friends blue or whatever the newest click-click-colorful feature is…
Those who look for a releaser’s eMule modification should have a look at the ZZUL BastarD mod or – for those who like to spend hours configuring their mod’s features – NeoMule. You see, there are way too many all-round and releasers’ mods out there, so why should I do the same? (-;
Please note anyway that I’m really interested in bug reports and feature requests (at least those matching my “rules”, see above). If you have any, feel free to send me some message.
You don’t like it? Don’t use it!
However, running around on other boards and telling them that you have “never seen such a stupid buggy newbie mod before haha lol” ain’t very helpful to me. (-;
If you completely dislike the “disconnected” tray icon and would prefer to see this one in the next version of beba, please leave some note in this thread or via PM!
Thanks to my testers for some important bug reports; you are the best ones! (-;
An updated Italian language .dll file is available here, thanks to the DarkForge.it team. More contributions are highly appreciated. If you want to use beba’s web interface, you might also want to download the web server templates.
– EOT –