eMule Beba的最新版本是2013年7月8日发布的eMule v0.50a Beba v2.72。
eMule Beba 官方主页：http://beba.emulefuture.de/
eMule Beba使用帮助: http://beba.emulefuture.de/index.php?page=howto
|帮助 | eMule官方 | eMule Fans 电骡爱好者 | eMule-Mods.de | 插件主页|
|最新版 eMule v0.50a Beba v2.72 (2013年) 程序包|
|beba 2.72 bin.7z 查源||2.29MB|
|最新版 eMule v0.50a Beba v2.72 (2013年) 源代码|
|beba 2.72 src.7z 查源||1.91MB|
|旧版 eMule v0.50a Beba v2.65 (2012年) 程序包|
|eMule.v0.50a.beba 2.65 bin.7z 查源||1.91MB|
|旧版 eMule v0.50a Beba v2.65 (2012年) 源代码|
|eMule.v0.50a.beba 2.65 src.7z 查源||1.8MB|
WiZaRd recently found an issue with HTTP downloads not working correctly in the official eMule client (thus also in beba). A fix was tested and added.
After having released v2.64, I was told recent Snarl versions (starting with version 2.6) would not ban eMule for “spamming” any longer. If you ran into that issue, I advise you to update Snarl. Also, eMule beba is featured on Snarl’s website now. 🙂
See the official beba website for a complete feature list.
(if I forgot any credits, I’m sorry for a thousand times. Really!)
By the way: I’m still not going to implement any releasers’ features! beba is – and was always intended to be – a “back to the roots” eD2K/Kad client for everyone who uses eMule to download files (what else should it be used for?), giving a f*** on any spread bar, Powershare stuff or GFX toys. You know, I still can’t see the point in coloring my friends blue or whatever the newest click-click-colorful feature is…
Those who look for a releaser’s eMule modification with lots of bells and whistles should have a look at ZZUL-based mods. You see, there are way too many all-round and releasers’ mods out there, so why should I do the same? (-;
Please note anyway that I’m really interested in bug reports and feature requests (at least those matching my “rules”, see above). If you have any, feel free to send me some message.
You don’t like it? Don’t use it!
However, running around on other boards and telling them that you have “never seen such a stupid buggy newbie mod before haha lol” ain’t very helpful to me. (-;
If you completely dislike the “disconnected” tray icon and would prefer to see this one in the next version of beba, please leave some note in this thread or via PM!
Thanks to my testers for some important bug reports; you are the best ones! (-;
Change log v2.72:
– added: added the eMule Content Database as a search source [Tuxman]
* this replaced the now-defunct FileDonkey method
– improved: added recognition of Android applications (.apk) [Tuxman]
– improved: improved beba’s manual version checking quite a bit [Tuxman]
– improved: improved some code (no, really) [Tuxman]
– improved: merged a few general code improvements from NetF WARP mod [NetFinity]
– improved: merged a few Kad code improvements and fixes from kMule mod [WiZaRd]
– fix (B): fixed a fix from beba v2.70 [Tuxman]
– fix (B): fixed score calculation with the Analyzer CS [Tuxman]
* probably broken since beba v1.0; well then.
– updated: updated to libpng 1.6.2 [Tuxman]